About Texas Rush Soccer Club:
Texas Rush Soccer Club is a 501(c)(3) non profit corporation, based in The Woodlands, formed to provide youth soccer programs for the Greater Houston/South Texas areas.
Chain of Command
The communication chain should progress as follows: Head Coach of the team, Director of Coaching of the Team, Directors of Coaching, Director of Coaching Player Development, Technical Director, President, Board of Directors. Every effort must be made to operate consistently.
Texas Rush Programming
(click option below for more information)
Texas Rush is a member of the Rush Soccer family:
- Representing over 34,000 youth soccer players nationwide
- Rush Soccer is committed to the development of healthy youth through the game of soccer. With a firm belief in the value of sports in promoting the physical, mental and social well-being of our children
- Rush Soccer is devoted to providing our members the finest soccer experience possible, teaching the fundamental skills of the game and developing athletes through organized leagues, teams, tournaments, training, coaches and athletic facilities.
- Rush Soccer is committed to making soccer a pleasant, safe, and rewarding experience for everyone involved, regardless of ability, and we believe that all players are winners because everyone is afforded an equal opportunity to explore their potential and pursue positive outcomes on and off the field.
- Rush Soccer was formed in 2002 under the leadership of the Colorado Rush Soccer Club in order to broaden the scope of its proven coaching, player development and administrative methodologies to a national level. By affiliating with qualified soccer clubs throughout the United States, Rush Soccer uses personnel, technical and intellectual property exchanges to create efficiencies through economies of scale, promote player, coach and tournament exchanges, develop proprietary information technology applications, provide administrative and technical consulting, streamline branding opportunities and maximize potential for fundraising and sponsorship support.
- Rush Soccer's primary objective is to develop a national level club cooperative system that offers substantial opportunities for national corporate sponsorship and foundation support, provides the framework for a national coach and player development network, and will serve a significant centralized pool of talent for consideration by European, MLS, NCAA, US National and Olympic soccer programs.
- With twenty-eight domestic clubs currently affiliated with Rush Soccer in Denver (CO), Colorado Springs (CO), Virginia Beach (VA), Albuquerque (NM), Houston (TX), Kansas City (KS), Anchorage (AK), Honolulu (HI), Detroit (MI), Boise (ID), Memphis (TN), Lexington (KY), Philadelphia/Trenton (NJ), Bend (OR), Southern California (CA), Orlando (FL), Seattle (WA), Atlanta (GA), Des Moines (IA), Little Rock (AK), Madison (WI), Bowie (MD), Atlantic City (NJ), Phoenix, Akron (OH), and New York City (NY) - we are committed to growing to include over 40,000 players by the year 2011.
- Starting in 2009, Rush Soccer began expansion to International levels when it began a partnership with a small village in South Africa called Nkomazi. Since then, Rush has formed partnerships with clubs in Gambia, Senegal, Cameroon, Ghana, Togo, Kenya, Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Zambia, Zimbabwe and two South African clubs in Africa, Uruguay and Brazil in South America, Thailand in Asia and New Zealand in the South Pacific.