Competitive Training Schedule, Field Locations and Field Conditions Information
Players train two or three times per week depending on level of play. Texas Rush uses a coach's training model, understanding that to positively impact a player's performance and development, there must be a deep connection with the player that a “trainer” is unable to form. In the coach's training model, all sessions are planned and delivered by the Head Coach or Director of Coaching. Training follows an age specific development plan created in accordance with The Rush Way (curriculum - coaching philosophy - core values) and the United States Soccer Federation.
Additional Training Opportunities
Field Locations (for training):
*See 'Field Status' section on right side of Texas Rush website for directions to the following fields.
The Woodlands locations:
- Bear Branch Sportsfields: This is the primary training location for the majority of the club's competitive teams.
- Alden Bridge Fields: This is a secondary training location for competitive teams.
- Carl Barton Jr. Park Soccer Fields: This is the primary training location for competitive teams based in Conroe.
- Texas Rush Lightning and Thunder Protocol
- Texas Rush Field Conditions Phone/Website Information
- Please Do Not Use the Woodlands Park and Rec weather line as Texas Rush Soccer Club determines if their programs will take place when there is bad weather or poor field conditions. The Texas Rush Soccer Club's weather line number is 281-298-1862. The weather line is updated by 3:30pm on days when there is bad weather. If we can update early than that, we will, so please check periodically thru through the day for updates.
- The field status will also be updated by 3:30pm on our website homepage (on right side under Field Status).
- League: Field Conditions/Information (websites and field status phone numbers)