Rush Cup 2014
The 10th Annual Rush Cup
August 16 and 17, 2014
Register Your Team
Special Note for Texas Rush Teams ONLY: When asked for your club please select - (Texas Rush (no connect code)
Official Tournament Hotel Information
(Scroll down page to view and book hotel)
|Application to Host||
Tournament Field Maps & Directions
Check-in Registration Information
|Schedule & Results|
Tournament T-shirts & Merchandise
There is no better way to start off your Fall season than joining Texas Rush and playing in the 2014 Rush Cup. Don't miss out on this opportunity, it will be an experience to remember.
Many thanks to all 2014 Rush Cup sponsors!
Stuart Fitzsimons, Tournament Director
NEW TEAM CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE 2014 RUSH CUP:
- Official Roster: SCAN THIS AND THEN E-MAIL IT TO THE E-MAIL ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE. Please use your official roster, make sure all uniform numbers are on the roster. Last year’s rosters are still official until the end of the month so you can still use them. You can write in guest player’s information on this roster including uniform number. If for any reason you do not have an official roster, get a letter from your club’s registrar (club/association letterhead) with their signature on it to prove your players have been registered and are covered by insurance. On this letter we need the players full name, birth date, player ID # and statement stating they are registered at your club or association for all of you players.
- Travel Permit: ONLY For those teams who are traveling from outside of South Texas (STYSA). SCAN THESE AND THEN E-MAIL IT TO THE E-MAIL ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE.
- Player Cards: SCAN THESE AND THEN E-MAIL IT TO THE E-MAIL ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE.MUST SCAN BOTH SIDES OF THE PLAYER CARD!! Please use your new ones (this year’s) if you have them. However WE WILL ACCEPT LAST YEARS if you have an official roster with the player listed on it. Guest players with no card, please have your club/association registrar generate a guest player card. If for any reason you do not have the official player cards, get a letter from your club’s registrar (club/association letterhead) with their signature on it stating your player cards are not available. On this letter we need the player's full name, birth date, player ID # and statement stating they are registered at your club or association for all of your players.
- Medical Releases: SCAN THESE AND THEN E-MAIL IT TO THE E-MAIL ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE. These need to be filled out properly!
- Saturday Check-in: there will be NO Saturday morning check-in unless prior arrangements have been made with the approval of the tournament director.
Welcome to the 10th Annual Rush Cup Soccer Tournament hosted by the Texas Rush Soccer Club on the weekend of August 16 and 17, 2014. All proceeds from the tournament will benefit the Texas Rush Soccer Club Scholarship Fund which helps provide the opportunity to play soccer to children less fortunate in our community.
This year's tournament has competition in three ability levels for boys and girls . The Open bracket is for Division 1 teams, Competitive bracket is for Super 2 and Division 2 teams and the Youth Academy bracket is for U10 teams. The Youth Academy bracket is 8v8; Open and Competitive brackets for U11 - U12 are 8 v 8 and U13 - U18/U19 are 11 v11. For the U10-U12 age groups there is a limit of 3 guest players. The U13 - U18 age groups will have a limit of 5 guest players.
August 16 – 17, 2014
Specific game location by age group is subject to change. Please refer to game schedule (to be posted the week of August 11.)
8v8 Format U10/U11/U12 Girls and Boys
- Alden Bridge Sports Fields (Woodlands)
- Bear Branch Sports Complex (Woodlands)
- Lone Star College - Montgomery (Woodlands)
- YMCA Shadowbend - (Woodlands)
11v11 Format U13-U18/19 Girls
- Bear Branch Sports Complex (Woodlands)
- Woodlands High School Main Campus (Woodlands)
- Lakeside Park (Woodlands)
- Lonestar College Montgomery (Woodlands)
11v11 Format U13-U18/19 Boys
- Carl Barton (Conroe, 20 mins north of The Woodlands)
Click here to view field information (address, map, directions)
U10 - U12 will play 8v8
U13 - U18 will play 11v11
All US Youth State Associations, US Club Soccer teams, and other National Affiliate teams may apply.
U10 - U12: $380 per team
U13 - U18: $495 per team
Deadline for all entry fees is Thursday, August 7, 2014. If the full entry fee is not received by this date, your team will lose its place in the tournament. If brackets fill, some age groups may be closed early.
Payments are accepted by debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover only). Teams will not be accepted until payment is received in full (payment must be received by August 7, 2014).
The 2014 Rush Cup tournament Committee has appointed Anthony Travel as the official tournament hospitality service. (Click link at top of page to access the Official Tournament Hotel Information webpage, created by Anthony Travel, for booking rooms for the tournament weekend.) Special hotel rates within close proximity of the fields.
*Hotel Requirements: All teams participating in the Texas Rush Soccer Club's Rush Cup 2014 are required to make hotel reservations through our official tournament housing agent, Anthony Travel. Any team who refuses to follow this rule will be disqualified from the event and will not receive a refund.
Each team will play a minimum of 3 games
A Champion will be crowned in each division U10 and above
Individual awards will be presented to each player for Finalist teams
USSF certified referees
Communication leading up to the event will be conducted via email, the team coach or manager who registers the team needs to have easy access to email
Tournament results and standings will be updated on the tournament website on Saturday evening and at the end of the tournament.
Check-in for out of town teams will be done online (see information above). Texas Rush teams will check-in TBA.
For Traveling teams there will be NO Saturday morning check-in unless prior arrangements have been made with the approval of the tournament director.